iConquerMS™ is grateful for the ongoing collaborative support of the following organizations:
- Can Do MS: nonprofit organization that provides innovative lifestyle empowerment programs for people living with MS and their support partners
- MS Coalition: affiliation of independent MS organizations dedicated to the enhancement of the quality of life for all those affected by MS
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA): nonprofit organization that provides ongoing support and direct services to individuals with MS, their families, and their care partners
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (MSF): nonprofit organization that provides nationally accessible programs and services to those affected by MS
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS): nonprofit organization serving people living with MS by supporting scientific research and promoting education
- Personalized Medicine Coalition: coalition of innovators, scientists, patients, providers, and payers that promotes the understanding and adoption of personalized medicine concepts, services, and products to benefit patients and the health system
iConquerMS™ also thanks the following MS clinics for their leadership, commitment, participation, and support:
- Johns Hopkins University
- Shepherd Center, Inc.
- Stanford University
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Tisch MS Research Center of New York
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern at Dallas
We would love to welcome your organization into the iConquerMS™ initiative. Organizations play many roles, such as sharing resources and MS expertise, or spreading the word about iConquerMS™. By getting involved, your organization can advance MS research and help conquer this disease.
We invite you to tell us about your organization, so we can start getting you involved. Please use the form below or contact Sara Loud at 844-897-1211 or iConquerMS@acceleratedcure.org.